- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- $82,785.00 -150,360.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position supports our Active Solid-State Phased Array Radar business. The selected individual will be responsible for the review and tailoring of EMI/EMC requirements to meet specified product performance for all aspects of Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) compliance, including EMI/EMC/EME/ESD and TEMPEST. Tasks include design/analysis of RF Subsystems, RF Components and the corresponding power supplies. This includes Antennas, Transmit/Receive Module, RF Analog, mixed RF Analog/High Speed Digital systems, switch-mode power supplies and linear power supplies. The selected individual should have a thorough working knowledge of MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-1686, and MIL-STD-2169. The individual must be focused on meeting program commitments while advancing the state-of-the-art engineering capability at RMS. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer or Physics
- Minimum of six (6) years of proven experience working on military programs, including business development, modeling & simulation, architectures, trade studies, integration & test, requirements, verification, validation, system test, design integration, etc.
- Working knowledge of commercial power supply requirements including FCC and European Union EMC Directive as pertaining to military applications.
- Ability to support top level architecture design including participation with subsystem engineers, and component engineers in developing B-level and C-level specifications as well as create control plans, guidelines, test procedures, and test reports.
- Experience in electromagnetic design and test of active and passive microwave components at RF or Millimeter-Wave frequencies. This should include electromagnetic simulation of two- and three-dimensional structures, and RF Circuit simulation.
- Experience in computer-aided microwave testing and data reduction.
- Experience in filter design for switch-mode and linear power supply designs, pc board layout mitigation techniques and pc board power integrity design. The candidate shall be capable of developing models for interference coupling mechanisms, shielding integrity, and circuit/cable interface isolation to mitigate and control conducted/radiated emissions & susceptibility.
- Candidate must be able to obtain & maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance. Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with microwave manufacturing processes
- Matlab and Simulink
- Sharepoint and Office
- Project Management / Earned Value
Associated topics: cad, cadence, catia, chip, digital, engineer i, engineer iv, hardware designer, pc, rf
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...