- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- $117,080.00 -167,630.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies and recommended requirements allocation to translate customer requirements into system level specifications. Performs system integration and verification testing. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities; interfacing with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas; and supporting the various testing groups; support waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea.
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Minimum twelve (12) years systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated significant accomplishments and career growth in the area of systems engineering
- Demonstrated sustained ability to work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test.
- Hands on experience dealing with network and computer technologies.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- MS preferred.
-Familiarity with PC and workstation design tools and environments used for system and subsystem engineering.
- Experience with Data Analytics and/or Machine Learning
- Experience with the C++/Matlab, algorithm and software development is desired. SysML Behavior/functional modeling and DOORS
- Experience in command and control, organic sensors, radars, and systems design is desired
- Algorithm definition/development
- Sensor design/integration
- ET&E, regression, software programming (C/C++)
- Data analysis and automated testing
- Familiarity with PC and workstation design tools and environments used for system and subsystem engineering.
- Experience in the integration and test of complex systems and subsystems in Command and Control experience is desired.
- Knowledge of system engineering process desired.
- Experience with the C programming language, algorithm and software development is desired.
- Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
- Familiarity/working knowledge of system engineering concepts
- Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, satellite, server, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...