Full Time Nannies Needed for Corporate Backup Care
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for a unique opportunity caring for children in a variety of homes as a Staff Nanny in our Elite Nanny Program. The schedule differs each day and you care for children in their home. Its similar to being a substitute teacher! Each day is a little different!
How it works:
- We get a job
- The job is a minimum of 4 hours and no more than 11 hours for that day.
- We assign you to the job and email you the details.
- You show up"on time"and engage the child in a fun day!
- Each week, on Friday, you get a direct deposit paycheck into your bank account!
Eligible Candidates Must:
- Have a high school diploma
- Have experience caring for children infant (under 1 year old) to school-aged, outside of family and friends, with "checkable" references. Experience can be in daycare centers, babysitting or nanny work.
- Be able to care for 2-3 children at a time.
- Be available Monday-Friday
- Be available to start a job as early as a 7am and end as late as 9pm
- Be willing to commute up to 60 minutes
- Have a smartphone to receive texts and emails and use the scheduling app.
- $15 per hour
- Paid vacation time
- Paid major holidays
- 3 paid sick/personal days
- You can start immediately!
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 6 months to the program
- Must be able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Must be willing to get CPR and First Aid trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.
- Visit our website to submit an application at:
- If unable to fill out the online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-###-####
Want more information? Visit our YouTube page!
- Finding the Right Job For You:
- Working as a Nanny: Best Job Ever!:
- Trouble Finding a Nanny Job?:
Loading some great jobs for you...