Restaurant Manager ~ Panorama Philadelphia, PA
Competitive Salary & Benefits Based on Experience and Leadership Ability
Looking for a unique, exciting and challenging restaurant management career opportunity?
We currently offer an immediate position for a Restaurant Manager at our world-class Wine Bar & Ristorante -- a cornerstone, independent, single-concept property in Old City.
Manager Candidate should have an exceptional work ethic, passion for and knowledge of wine & food, as well as a dedication to the highest standards of guest satisfaction!
Our Restaurant Assistant General Manager has responsibility for maintaining all aspects of restaurant operations, including banquet & private party bookings; the development and supervision of service and bar staff; exceeding guests' expectations through the service of high quality food and unmatched wine & beverages--in an immaculate, dramatic and polished atmosphere.
- Ideal Restaurant Manager candidate should have 4+ years of overall FOH restaurant experience and 2+ years restaurant management experience.
- Experience in a full-service (table service with full bar) fine-dining / fast upscale-casual restaurant required.
- Superior business instincts and demonstrated ability to multi-task, delegate and handle all operational situations under pressure.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills mandatory.
- Able to manage/lead others and work closely with Owner and GM to build a diverse and effective team.
- Professional presentation and skills to enjoy promoting and maintaining all aspects of a unique and creative wine and food program.
- Sommelier certification / demonstrated wine knowledge and service acumen.
- Exceptional work ethic, pride and passion for the restaurant business, which requires a variable schedule 50-55+ hour work week (with no early mornings or late, late nights).
- Stable employment history and superior references.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years as a manager.
- Must be reliable & self-motivated--with the creative ability and positive energy to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- May lift materials up to 40 pounds or more.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package with Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
Apply Now-- Email Resum s ONLY!
If you would like to apply for this exciting and unique position, please email your resum .
Associated topics: bakery manager, day shift manager, director, frontend, grocery store manager, night manager, night shift manager, restaurant leader, shift leader, supervisor