Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are proud to be a winner of the 'Best of 2015' SeniorAdvisor.com Award! See for yourself why we were selected today by scheduling a tour of our community! You'll be glad you did!
Fun and Peace of Mind
Located near the Main Line near Philadelphia in beautiful Lower Merion Township, Symphony Square's friendly, relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and pack your day full of joy, new experiences, and engaging activities. Our caring associates are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you're comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious daily tasks like cooking or cleaning!
Now Hiring PRN RN Staff Nurse!
This position is responsible for assessment of resident health status for both new and existing residents and the subsequent development of the care or service plan. Under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this position is responsible for routine communication with direct care staff, medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and the Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and policies.
- Communicate with Director, Health and Wellness on resident needs on an as needed basis to ensure consistent quality services.
- Participate in providing hands on care and specific nursing tasks as required and in support of the resident s care plan.
- Provide clinical support and training of care staff in support of continuing education requirements for care staff.
- Assist in transcription of physicians orders and the review of new physicians orders.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which include on-going in-service trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid State Nursing License as a Staff Nurse (RN). Certifications as required by state.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a nurse or caregiver preferably in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community. Supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related field.
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents. Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
- Effective written and verbal communication with all residents, families and visitors
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Understanding of human resource rules.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Associated topics: asn, care, ccu, coronary, infusion, intensive care unit, recovery, surgical, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...