Mighty Melt is looking for reliable, upbeat, hardworking, and highly motivated cooks to join our team. Candidates must be comfortable handling high volumes of orders, able to multi-task, stay organized and pay close attention to the details while maintaining a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running the hot line efficiently during a busy service while still maintaining a clean and organized kitchen.
- Keeping track of daily prep and inventory lists. We have a small space, so it s essential that we maximize the efficiency of our space so that we are able to stay ahead.
- Working with management to ensure that the correct product is coming in and that stock is being well rotated.
- The ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure of a busy service, and the ability to maintain a positive approach and attitude when working as part of a team.
- Experience cooking in a fast-paced, quick-service environment, and a desire to create the best possible experience for every customer, every time.
- ServSafe a plus, but not required. We can help you get certified, but general food safety knowledge is essential.
We are just getting started, so there will be ample opportunities to learn and grow as part of our team. Full and part time positions will be available. TO APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter letting us know why you would like to work at Mighty Melt.