- Metasys Technologies
809 Golf View Rd
Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...