- Marquis Health Services
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
809 Golf View Rd
LAUREL BROOK REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
RN CARE NAVIGATOR
Laurel Brook Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a qualified RN Navigator. This position is responsible for ensuring the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of the facility. This person serves as a key member of the center s management team by providing and the helping the center provide quality care for Medicare, Medicaid (Case Mix) and Managed Care patients.
- Must be willing to travel as needed in NJ
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, (RN, BSN)
- Current/active licensure for Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience in a long-term care setting.
- Prior MDS/RAI experience preferred
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and coverage guidelines as related to skilled nursing.
Associated topics: care, care unit, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...