- M&T Bank
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
223 2nd Ave
The primary function of this position is the asset management of
commercial real estate loans originated by M&T Realty Capital
Corporation for Life Companies and other lenders, in accordance with
* Perform various servicing functions, including the following, in
accordance with all applicable Life Company requirements:
* Perform various asset management functions, including the
following, in accordance with all applicable Life Company or other
* Throughout the life cycle of each assigned loan, serve as the key
point of customer contact with the borrower on servicing- and
asset management-related matters.
* Schedule and perform property inspections to assess the physical
condition of the properties that M&TRCC services; prepare
inspection reports, summarizing the results of such inspections,
and submit them to lender, as applicable; and communicate with
borrowers regarding any deficiencies or issues noted during such
inspections, ensuring that appropriate remedial measures are
* Request and analyze periodic operating statements, rent rolls and
other documentation relating to the financial condition of the
properties underlying the Life Company or other lender loans that
M&TRCC services. Follow-up with borrowers regarding any questions
or issues that emerge from such reviews.
* Analyze and process borrower requests, including escrow draw
requests, lease approval requests and other applicable borrower
Supervisory and Managerial Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required
A minimum of 2 years of previous closing, loan administration,
servicing, asset management, or underwriting experience relating to
multifamily/commercial real estate loan transactions.
Experience with a variety of software applications including Microsoft
office systems and commercial loan information systems.
Strong communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
Ability to function effectively as a team member.
Detail oriented and good time management skills.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Previous experience with commercial real estate lending related to
Life Company, pension funds or bank transactions is desired.
Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Associated topics: associate director, chief investment officer, director finance, general manager, operational manager, organizational culture, president, president finance, staff, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...