* Perform integration and test on the Aegis Combat System.
* Software and hardware troubleshooting
* Conduct system verification and support certification activities
* Support integration and test, evaluate test results, investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution.
* Represent the organization on contracts and interface with internal and external customers, program and senior leadership, and multidisciplinary engineering teams on significant technical matters.
* Support in-port and at sea test events, installs and issue investigations
Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent combined with 6+ years of related experience. Functional knowledge of Radar or Electronic Warfare systems, subsystems and components. Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: system analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test. High proficiency in Matlab, C++ or Python. U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.