- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- $120,020.00 -170,270.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Computer Systems Security Analyst with a background in Information Assurance, at the Moorestown, NJ site. The successful candidate will have a Linux/Unix System Administration background with Information Assurance training to implement security guidelines for DISA/DSS classified programs. Responsibilities will include support for systems in both traditional and virtual platforms. Apply security policies to meet RMF security objectives of the system, including preparation/maintenance of STIG checklists. Significant interaction with other technicians/engineers to implement security designs and approaches to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks, and recommend security changes to system or system components as needed. Supporting various programs and lab environments including Combat System Engineering Development Site (CSEDS).
* Developing experience in Windows and/or Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
* Have an understanding of NISPOM/DISA security requirements and know how to implement required security settings.
* Ability to analyze security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
* Experience with automated capabilities for updating or patching systems where practical, and develop processes and procedures for manual system updating and patching.
* Knowledge of for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs).
* Security+ Certification
* Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, identity access management, iam, information assurance, security, security analyst, security engineer, security officer, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...