- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- $120,020.00 -170,270.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Cyber Security Engineer in the Moorestown, NJ. The successful candidate will have a system administration background with Information Assurance (IA) training to design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems and networks. Support a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, network access, event management and backup solutions. The position will support various programs and lab environments including Combat System Engineering Development Site (CSEDS).
Detailed technical responsibilities include:
- Risk Assessment Reports (RAR) analysis with recommendations for hardware and software integration.
- Implementation of security policies to meet Risk Management Framework (RMF) objectives including monthly operating system (OS) and software patches and quarterly reviews of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG).
- Significant interaction with other technicians, analysts, and engineers to implement security designs; resolving vulnerabilities, modifying system or software components security settings and mitigating risk.
Detailed documentation responsibilities include:
- Develop and/or support DIACAP/RMF eMASS accreditation packages for site and program systems
- Identify, document and maintain test results for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs)
- Complete and/or support all required eMASS documentation including SIP, Implementation Plan, IAC Inheritance, Risk Assessment Report (RAR), PPSM Registration (if required) and POA&M.
- Complete and/or support development of Contingency Plan, Incident Response, Configuration Management, and all other site plan testing activities.
- Research and coordinate the implementation of vulnerability remediation (identified via ACAS and STIG/SCAP assessments) with subject matter experts, document and update POA&M and generate required reports and artifacts, as required.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in computer science, engineering or MIS related field.
- Active Security+ certification required prior to start.
- Ability to analyze security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Cybersecurity tasks such as apply system SCANs, STIGs, Controls, Policies, perform remediation develop POAMs, and support security audits.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
Associated topics: attack, iam, idm, information security, information technology security, leak, malicious, protect, security, security engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...