Our client, a leading American media and entertainment company, is seeking a part-time, temporary Project Manager to fill an immediate need on their team.
The organization, which reaches and engages over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events, is looking for a motivated professional to help manage their HRIS transformation.
The role will require about 20 hours per week for a 1-2 month assignment.
We are looking for Project Managers who can immediately:
- Participate in data cleansing and preparations
- Utilize prior HRIS experience
- Map schedules, priorities and motivate team members
- Push facilitators and ask the tough questions
- Lay out project plans, manage data quality and workflow
- Work closely with HR Data Lead and HR Team Lead