- Independence Beer Garden
122 Church St
Schulson Collective is seeking a Manager for Independence Beer Garden. IBG is an expansive 20,000 square-foot, all-American beer garden overlooking the Liberty Bell and Independence National Historic Park. Independence Beer Garden's decor' features reclaimed timber, distressed metals, Tivoli lights, and games, creating intimate moments throughout the sprawling space. A menu of American favorites will go well with the 40 taps of regional and domestic craft beers offered.
Summary/Objective Managers oversee the day-to-day operations of the assigned restaurant, under the direction of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under the Direction of the General Manager, manages hourly restaurant team including scheduling, cuts, service, counseling and training of staff.
- Touches all tables and guests to ensure 100% guest satisfaction and rectifies any negative impressions.
- Ensures standards for product quality and service are maintained at all times.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with human resources as appropriate.
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Monitors liquor costs and labor costs.
- Submits nightly reports on service, sales, labor & liquor costs, negative impressions, etc.
- Ensures restaurant is at or above Schulson Collective standards in terms of cleanliness; reports any Facilities repairs as needed.
- Maintains organized employee files to ensure compliance.
This position is directly responsible for leading hourly staff within assigned restaurant.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 50 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree (BS/BA) Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in Restaurant Management
- Knowledge of industry trends, menu creation, coaching/training and building Restaurant Management teams.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products, HotSchedules, OpenTable and TripleSeat.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days. Must exhibit top-notch teamwork.
More detail about Independence Beer Garden part of Schulson Collective, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...