- $25,540.00 -36,750.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
122 Church St
Detail oriented cook looking to continue to grow with us here in Philadelphia! We offer healthcare, 401k, and pre-tax benefits!
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry s best practices
More detail about Fork part of High Street Hospitality Group, please visit
Associated topics: breakfast, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de produccion, complimentary, dinner, grill, prep, stove, wok cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...