Loading some great jobs for you...
Company operates one of the largest networks on the planet, and our award-winning products and platforms, including our flagship X1 entertainment platform, are changing the way people conduct their digital lives. We have spent decades investing in security capabilities that are practical today and scalable tomorrow.
The Company Cyber Security team is responsible for not only protecting the systems and data within this massive network, but for also pioneering the tactics and technologies that with transform cyber security in our business and our industry. Broadly regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our team members serve in key industry security roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of federal and legislative initiatives.
If you find the future of cyber security innovation exciting and have a passion for building new security solutions, we want you on our team.
In this role
You will be responsible for all aspects of our product and enterprise security operations. You will lead an expert team of security professionals providing leadership and developing solutions for complex problems facing the security operation teams. Because you will be leading highly technical, self-directed teams, your comfort with the servant-leader model will be a key to your success in this role. Like all other leaders on our team, you may need to be hands-on during major incident responses.
What you will do
- Apply your strong subject matter expertise to oversee day-to-day delivery of security operations while providing critical leadership for forward-looking initiatives and programs
- Troubleshoot highly complex security problems for which the analysis and resolution require extensive knowledge of many diverse IT and security system components
- Develop information security policies, intrusion response procedures, business continuity and disaster recovery procedures, and risk analysis in the context of a complex security infrastructure
- Implement regulatory and compliance requirements
- Coordinate with vendors and external technical resources, including third-party forensics and investigative firms
- Guide security audits, assessments, and continuous threat simulations
- Lead the response to security incidents and events to protect corporate technology, data, intellectual property, and reputational assets
- Provide constant and consistent security incident and cyber threat monitoring, including Level 1, 2, 3 Security Operations Centers
- Collaborate with the Vice Presidents of Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Technical Compliance, Cybersecurity Strategy & Legal Response, and Product Security and Privacy, as well as senior leadership across the organization to achieve results
What you will need
- 15+ years of experience in security operations, with 5+ years in a carrier class Internet Service Provider or Web Scale company preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology, Information Security and Application Security Operations
- Experience in cyber crisis management at scale
- A track record of working with Agile and DevSecOps practices. Strong project management, critical thinking, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with Identity & Access Management, intrusion detection and prevention, malware infection, packet analysis
- Experience with a wide array of security platforms, protocols, tools, and technologies.
- Experience with standards such as PCI, SOX, and FISMA
- Certifications in CISSP, CCSP, ISACA, CCIE-Security, highly desirable
Loading some great jobs for you...