The Director of CRM/Insights & Analytics will be responsible for implementing and advancing the company's perspective, capabilities and programs to support customer retention and customer lifetime value initiatives. This position is a key member of the Marketing team responsible for supporting the development of appropriate multichannel contact strategies and programs based on consumer behaviors to drive revenue via actionable customer insights.
* Establish and measure customer retention, reactivation & loyalty KPIs. ? Oversee the management of the consumer insights and analytics leading the development and socialization of database marketing analytics, such as customer profiling, segmentation, statistical modeling, and other techniques to improve customer insights, retention and loyalty.? Develop, execute and conduct data extractions in support of consumer inquiries to drive business decisions by means of industry best practices and processes. ? Responsible for the management and health of the consumer database inclusive of updates, migrations and overall data integrity. ? Develop and build strategy and programs rooted in the member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals. Establish KPIs, manage performance and reporting, and regularly communicate results to leadership.? Partner with various business units to identify and share best practices for member activation, retention, and loyalty, and enhance existing processes and procedures to facilitate adoption.? Collaborate with marketing partners in support of program budgets and revenue targets based on consumer segments and ROI. Identification of opportunities to enhance revenue growth through new customer campaigns and improved marketing efficiencies.? Evaluate competitors and innovative products, experiences and technology approaches to generate ideas and validate those ideas through testing. ? Work cross-functionally with Marketing, PR, Customer Experience, Digital, Analytics, Finance and all product owners to support various business needs.
* Bachelors' Degree? 7-10+ years CRM and analytics experience, preferably minimum of 2 years at the Director level
* Experience with extracting data, SQL and/or SAS programming
* Solid understanding of retail and e-commerce business and KPIs required? Passionate about using data responsibly to derive insights and build strategies that solve business problems? Ability to review metrics, analyze, draw conclusions and recommend immediate action? Critical thinker with the curiosity and willingness to experiment and validate through testing? Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation? Proven ability to evaluate, implement and manage external partners, technologies and solutions to ensure top value and performance for organization? Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment? Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and writing skills? Track record of building and managing highly productive and successful teams
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, affectional or sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, employment status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, ancestry, pregnancy or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirements of federal, state/provincial, and local law.
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service team manager, expertise, gerente de servicio, guide, manager, operations, operations manager, senior, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.