- $140,340.00 -140,340.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
Information Assurance & Compliance Specialist
Location: Moorestown, NJSalary: 100-140k plus full packageSkills: MS SQL & Windows Admin, CISSP, CASP, CISM or GSLC & Tier 5 SSBI Secret ClearanceWe are a highly successful government contractor which has doubled in size in the last year. We are growing rapidly due to receiving the top score from our client on every single category on every contract every year!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are growing so offer lots of opportunity to grow your career- The DoD sets the standard for cyber security technology - come and work on cutting edge technology!- Ours is an exciting and dynamic environment where you're always learning something new
What You Will Be Doing
You will be supporting our military client in Moorestown acting as a IA & Compliance Specialist. You will support all aspects of IA processes:- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and/or include prior experience with the Defense Information Assurance & Certification Accreditation Process (DIACAP). - Evaluates security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing up to classified information and supervises and maintains the operational security posture for information systems/programs. - Develops system security policy and ensures compliance of change management and configuration control processes. - Plans and coordinates the IT security program and policies supporting the command leadership mission and goals.
What You Need for this Position
Requirements:- Active Tier 5 SSBI Secret Clearance- A current certification. One of CISSP, CASP, CISM or GSLCTechnical skills:- 8+ years in a technical role involving systems administration- MS SQL Administration- Windows Server Administration- Information Assurance
What's In It for You
- Excellent benefits/package including excellent Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
So, if you are a Information Assurance & Compliance Specialist with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: attorney corporate, business, compliance, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, corporate attorney, legal, legal affairs, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...