Compliance AML Core Officer (C13) Global AML Regulatory Reporting Program
Compensation: $84,240.00 - $71,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Global SAR Program Data Support Officer will be part of the Global AML Regulatory Reporting Program. This individual understands the program requirements for SAR reporting to regulators, and works with the AML Regulatory Reporting Program team to oversee and monitor the effective implementation with key stakeholders across Citi AML, Legal, CSIS, Fraud and product lines / geographies.
Support the CitiSAR Application and Global SAR Tracker processes, including such tasks as:
- Serve as the Data Officer and point of contact for;
- Timely filings of SARs to FinCEN; maintenance support and liaison for entitlement requests and UAT initiatives.
- Collect, process, and deliver reports pertaining SAR Data on a timely basis, specifically for the various governance decks and metrics required by other teams.
- Continue to support the businesses as a SME in regards to SAR creation, submission, and filing while also assisting with the creation of SAR governance, standards and training as needed.
- Effectively and proactively communicate sensitive information gleaned from data collection, follow-ups to ensure timely data collection, and validation of accuracy of data collected
- Supporting the AML Regulatory Reporting Program in identification of key opportunities for process efficiency and streamlining of program level reporting on enterprise-wide basis.
- Understanding and monitoring of the regulatory reporting and aggregation requirements of transactions within the US and abroad.
- Building solid relationships with business risk, operations, technology, and training across all business lines and countries where applicable. Possess a deep understanding of the data capture, flow and the operations that present and manage risk relating to aggregation requirements and regulatory reporting.
- Work with Training to develop targeted risk based training based upon need and positions
- Developing and maintaining reporting disciplines to ensure issues are escalated timely and program status is accurately reflected in reports.
- Enhancing data analysis and reporting to support ongoing monitoring of country level reporting requirements and the level of compliance with requirements
- Provide testing support for resolving CitiSAR production issues and improvements related to software updates, server reboot and other enhancements during scheduled checkouts.
- Bachelor s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of data collection or other relevant experience
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, Access, and SQL Management Studio is a plus
- Experience as database/Data warehouse developer is a plus
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal risk and accountability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to distill complex information
- Ability to write succinctly and clearly under short timelines
- Ability to work as part of global team
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and clients
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Advanced analytical skills Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Proficient in Excel and Word ability to learn multiple system applications quickly
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...