- $145,590.00 -145,590.00/year*
122 Church St
VP - Data Usage and Protection Leader
The Chubb Information Security team is seeking a data usage and protection leader. This position is responsible for leading our data usage and protection function, including: defining the strategy, managing the budget, hiring the team, developing the work processes and defining and producing management reporting. This leader will be responsible for bringing visibility to data protection requirements across Chubb, working with leadership at all levels. This role will build a team of people (contractors and full-time associates) to transform our data protection platforms, policies, awareness and policies within the global Chubb environment.
We are looking for a technical leader in this space with the skills to execute, influence and coach others.
The roles and responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain an understanding of the data usage and protections use cases that exist globally
* Define the data usage and protection framework, standards and roadmap for Chubb; including definition of business-driven governance
* Identify required resources required to execute and achieve the roadmap in a manner aligned to the needs of the organization
* Understand the existing technical solutions in place globally; assess and identify additional solutions in support of continuous improvement in this critical area
* Enhance existing training and awareness programs to support improved employee/contractor awareness and compliance
* Develop business partnerships to proactively address new business needs, including third party/cloud data usage and protection
* Partner with the Privacy Office to understand regional regulatory requirements and align the data usage and protection program
* Work with Regional Information Security Officers and Risk and Strategy team to understand and document business data risks
* Provide guidance to business teams on how to mature their data protection processes in partnership with enterprise architecture
The candidate must have:
* Strong general security knowledge, including a background in data protection/DLP
* Experience working in an agile work style
* An understanding of cloud services and cloud development techniques
* Familiarity with global regulatory standards and activity around data usage and protection
* Communication skills including the ability to develop presentations
Experience or familiarity with the following tools and technologies a plus:
* Microsoft CAS or other CASB products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team/matrixed environment
* Ability to effectively communicate risks and issues to various levels of the business and IT leadership
Associated topics: agile, c, chief technology officer, etl, information technology infrastructure library, oracle, python, shell, software manager, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...