- $117,960.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
122 Church St
VP Ceded Reinsurance
Looking for an outstanding individual to join Chubb's market leading ceded reinsurance team in a key role:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Lead treaty buyer on specific treaties as assigned
* Work with business unit leaders to create and develop optimal reinsurance structures and placement strategy along with options and alternatives for senior management review
* Manage relationships with the brokers and reinsurers
* Provide contract oversight including negotiating and/or reviewing all treaty wordings with legal department
* Prepare reinsurance committee presentations for senior management
* Ensure appropriate cost, effective coverage, and consistency of corporate retention strategy with reinsurance treaty purchase
* Maintain reinsurance contract files and communication of treaty information
* Adhere to reinsurance security guidelines
* Help coordinate reinsurance audits
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, with preferable emphasis in mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial sciences, or engineering
* 10 years industry experience with some reinsurance experience
* Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Ability to clearly communicate objectives and understand and manage data
* Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
* Strong negotiation skills and keen attention to detail
* Independent worker as well as a good team player who is resourceful and takes initiative
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to successfully communicate the specifics of the reinsurance plans to all stakeholders
* Ability to travel
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: buyer, distribution, inventory, provider, purchase, sap, sql, subcontract, supplier, supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...