- $109,185.00 -111,780.00/year*
122 Church St
* Lead global Data and Analytics function for OCG IAH Direct Marketing, a $1.2 billion business that invests approximately $150 million per year in Acquisition and Customer Management activities, $500 million in TARP (the primary sales KPI used in DM) and over 100 million customer calls through 100 call centers.
* Development and manage the team of (19 ) Marketing Data Analysts
* Support the evolving Direct Marketing business (in particular to digital distribution) through Data Analytics solutions that increase marketing efficiency, improve retention, spur growth and profitability, and enhance transaction quality and service efficiency.
* The position reports to the Global Head of Direct Marketing for IAH, with a matrix into the Head of PMU.
* Drive Growth of the Direct Marketing business through the application of Data Analytics and enhanced data capability
* In support of Outbound Telemarketing, execute established analytical activities (e.g., acquisition, retention and LTV models). Deliver new capabilities, and extend and enhance these activities to new channels.
* General Management / Leadership
* Provide executive leadership to regional and local teams; directly oversee EMEA DM Analytics, which lacks a dedicated lead.
* Support Business Development by pitching our Analytics capabilities to Sponsors
* Create best practices with regard to modeling and other disciplines and ensure they are followed globally.
* Oversee \"data hunter\" strategy, both directly and by building local resources, to convince sponsors to share their data.
* Launch Strategic Data Acquisition project wherein external data needs to be evaluated and extracted (using APIs) to augment DM Analytics.
* Deliver \"surge capacity\" to local project, using resources from the global analytics team.
* Telemarketing Analytics
* Generate incremental TARP beyond the 540 million USD 2018 target, and improve marketing efficiency across all channels.
* Optimize leads allocation, assigning the right leads to right agents through Analytical algorithms.
* Develop and execute propensity models in support of all channels (to buy, to stay, Lifetime value).
* Adopt and roll out globally Machine Learning techniques to maximize the sales in the last phase of a campaign (\"Last Contact Analysis\").
* Test new tools and techniques, such as Speech Analytics, to increase marketing efficiency, drive sales, improve compliance and enhance quality assurance.
* Customer Management
* Drive an increase in Customer Management campaign activity in all regions, enhancing A&H penetration of our 4 million customer base.
* Drive particular focus on LatAm (growing CM to 18% against current run rate of 9%)
* Stream regional Analytics and reporting by aggregating databases.
* Optimize contact strategy with leads selected monthly based on agreed strategy.
* Manage test/control effectively at the regional level.
* Oversee post campaign analysis and monitoring.
* With the global DM team, standardize and institutionalize testing across regions, including models, pricing and products.
* Create a testing strategy and publicize success stories.
Engage in New Channels and support evolution with Data Analytics
Evolve Data Analytics function to support new DM channels by evolving and embracing new technologies; ensure Analytics is embeded within new business models from its infancy.
* Build a capability to work with digital data, including formats, availability, realistic implementation goals.
* Monitor digital tests, analyze results, and partner with business teams.
* Create and maintain standardized customer segments/personas and target products that will serve as the basis for digital strategy (e.g., \"Empty Nesters\" and Hospital Cash); provide profiles to digital marketers. Refine segments based on proprietary digital data as tests continue.
* Underdeveloped Channels
* Explore new data sources such as credit bureaus, local and regional data vendors which can have predictive value in support of Analytics activities.
* Lead external facing Strategic Data Acquisition initiative from various third-party apps using APIs.
* Develop a face to face customer and product profiling tool to enhance sales effectiveness in branch or retail locations (refer to SCB pilot project).
* Product Alignment
* Perform meta-analysis across products to determine the right benefits and features for customer groups
* Partner with the global business team to push new product capabilities to meet new market demands.
* Integrate A&H, International Personal Lines and Life products across analytics platform: transition from a business unit mindset to a customer centric mindset (right ,t product, right customer, right time)
Lead data and analytical development and manage team of Marketing Data Analysts
Lead effort to centralize DM Data to support managing the DM business, proviuding scope of solutions to IT, including:
* Data storage and reporting
* Collaborate with local/regional and Global IT teams to identify the requirements necessary for reporting and analytical needs
* Adequately resource the analytical reporting needs of the business
* Marketing Data Strategy
* Be proactive with our data framework so that CM campaigns can be consistently tracked at the regional level, facilitating sharing of best practices.
Staff Management (both direct and matrix reports)
* Ensure consistent performance (PMP) expectations.
* Manage and develop team of 19 (and growing) Data Analysts in the Consumer Marketing space.
* Develop offshore team to plug in technical and resource gaps.
* Manage career pathing of Data Analysts and guide them in gaining appropriate experience.
* Identify and assign suitable training modules for each Data Analyst
* Post Graduate Degree / Quantitative disciplines preferred
* 15 years experience in Data Analytics, preferabley in the Financial Services Industry
* Experience with Statistical software such as SAS/Python/R
* Experience in developing and deploying predictive models in the consumer space
* Exposure to the Direct marketing discipline and firm grasp of DM profitability from both an ROI and portfolio standpoint.
* Strong interpersonal and management skills; ability to network with internal and external stakeholders and to effectively manage a geographically distributed team.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...