- $74,690.00 -116,160.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
122 Church St
The Underwriter's primary responsibility is to underwrite individual risks.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Solicits new and renewal submissions from brokers
* Determines terms and conditions and complex rating plans
* Binds coverage
* Documents the underwriting files
* Handles more complex files and portfolios within underwriting authority
* 1-3 years underwriting experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Knowledge of insurance industry
* Knowledge of underwriting concepts, practices, and procedures
* Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Internet usage
* Oral and written communication skills
* Negotiation skills Marketing skills
Associated topics: underwriter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...