1. 1. Support the Sourcing & Qualification of New Products/Enhancements
Work with Manager and Business Leaders to develop and implement market, product, and distribution strategy to support profitable growth for Chubb's Accident & Health Division. This includes:
* Developing product definition, to ensure product and risk appetite alignment and to meet business objectives. * Collaboratively working with affiliate areas (Communications, Production and Implementation Support, Filing & Regulatory Compliance Team) to help design and draft product deliverables, implement product-related compliance directives, and maintain product/market/program tools. * Assist with management of product development initiatives, from feasibility analysis to implementation for assigned products/segments.
1. 2. Support Project Implementation
* Analyze business needs and estimate time and effort needed to complete product development work. * Help manage the project plan; assist to troubleshoot issues threatening project progress, develop contingencies for critical path items and escalate project status/concerns to manager.
1. 3. Conduct Competitive/Market Research
* Generate and distribute periodic information about competitor products, performance, market position, and digital offerings. * Research specific products, markets, services, compliance or legal issues, as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree. Experience with product development role for an insurance company is preferred. Accident & Health or insurance compliance experience a plus. * A track record of working independently, managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines. * Strong collaboration skills - demonstrated record of working on a team to achieve business results. * Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Keen attention to details. * Advanced oral and written communication skills. * Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe PDF. Experience with PowerPoint or Sharepoint a plus.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.