- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
122 Church St
As a Software Development Engineer and Data Analyst in the Tracker Core Team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the end-to-end technology, development & delivery of the Tracker Application for North America Sales Forecasting and Reporting. This role takes into account all upstream and downstream integrations/interfaces as applicable to the Tracker Application within Chubb.
* Development and implementation of Tracker features and functions.
* Support, maintenance and troubleshooting of production issues on the Tracker platform.
* Estimation for changes and development proposed.
* Ability to operate and develop in various SDLC methodologies including Agile.
* Maintenance and development of Upstream and Downstream Integration points.
* In depth data analysis to support business requests and application trouble shooting. Including development of scripts for DB updates.
* Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology, service solutions, business processes and components of the Tracker application.
* Work with QA partners to deliver high-quality solutions.
* Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented.
* 3-5 years relevant work experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or other related education background with strong software development expertise.
* Experience with Agile/Lean Methodologies
* Good knowledge and understanding of P&C Insurance.
* Strong written and oral communication skills to be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
* Provide support in identifying risks and issues and help manage them
* Has excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills and is able to refactor the code on complex functionality independently.
* Has the ability to write trustable test code that is simple, verifiable and easy to maintain.
* Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team in a fast paced environment working on multiple initiatives in parallel.
* Eager to share ideas and learn from other team members.
* 4 years of extensive experience leading development teams across multiple locations.
* Proficiency with programming languages, preferably C#.
* Experience with developing and testing software solutions.
* Knowledge of and experience on object-oriented software development and design patterns.
* Demonstrated knowledge in SOAP/RESTful APIs and in test automation using tools like SOAPUI Pro or Postman and ReadyAPI.
* Understanding of CI/CD concepts and best practices including build and source control automation tools Jenkins and Git.
* Knowledge of service virtualization and test data management with tools.
* Proficient in querying the database with complex queries and joins.
* Exp. 4 years.
* Exp. 4 years with the ability to develop complex queries and perform detailed data analysis.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, c#, developer, php, programming, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...