- $91,660.00 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
122 Church St
Senior Analyst - North America Financial Planning & Analysis
This North America Finance position will support group forecasting, planning, management reporting and various project management efforts. Critical qualities to succeed in this role include the ability to take ownership, think independently, manage projects, develop relationships across the company, and the willingness and desire to continuously build on insurance/product knowledge.
* Analyze P&L results for North America business units, particularly as it relates to plan, forecast, and prior year variances.
* Support annual plan, quarterly forecast, and quarterly close activities by owning key deliverables
* Prepare reporting packages and exhibits for senior management
* Support corporate deliverables (e.g. MD&A disclosures, North America Financial Supplement pages, Earnings Call preparation support).
Skills and Experience:
* Four year degree in Business with an Accounting/Finance major (Preferred)
* 2 years relevant experience -with a large public company in an accounting or financial analysis role or large or Big 4 firm in an auditing role.
* CPCU, CPA, CMA, or MBA candidates (Preferred)
* Insurance accounting/financial knowledge understanding (Preferred)
* Ability to work effectively and independently with other disciplines and all levels of management/staff throughout the organization
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
* Strong analytical skills, including the use of various internal system applications to gather and analyze data (including TM1, PeopleSoft, Cognos, BAR, etc.)
* Ability to problem solve and work autonomously, to manage multiple projects and people, and to prioritize appropriately
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Associated topics: business analyst, business systems analyst, financial analyst, forecasting, government, guidance, inspect, investment analyst, market, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...