- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
122 Church St
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property andcasualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercialand personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplementalhealth insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprisewhich provides health, safety, environmental,and engineering services to clients across the globe.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors will be thepreferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundledmarket while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities tosupport Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build ourbrand preference. Our customers will define us as customer-focused,experienced, flexible, creative and efficient.
We are growing our team, and seek anindividual with strong expertise to join us as a corporate recruiter. Thisrole, a blend of tactical execution coupled with human capital strategy allowsthe selected applicant exposure to three key areas of talent acquisition:
* Expert candidate relations
* Strong connection to businessoutcomes
* Client interaction
Support the growth of a growing GlobalRisk Advisors Consulting business by recruiting new talent to drive innovation,deepen our technical bench, strengthen our operational processes, and maximizeresources.
This role will report into the Chubb Human ResourcesTalent Acquisition organization.
As an internal agency, Chubb Talent Acquisition lets youput the skills you have in external agency or as a seasoned corporate recruiterto work with a predictable, guaranteed and steady compensation stream andbenefits, educational reimbursement, paid vacation, and a potential for stockgrants and much more.
This key individual will manage therecruiting/hiring process for key talent which includes
* Develop and maintain a network of contacts to helpidentify and source qualified candidates; actively recruit nationalcandidates.
* Build a relationship with Hiring Managers.
* Leverage social media, associations and otheradvertising to identify and recruit top talent into the organization.
* Manage advertising and candidate flow.
* Thoroughly screen and pre-qualify potentialcandidates with the necessary knowledge and experience in relation toposition requirements; all levels up to the executive level.
* Coordinate candidate communication and interviewscheduling.
* Communicate needs to staff to generatereferrals/leads.
* Manage all aspects of candidate sourcing, including\"cold\" & \"warm\" calling into competitors to source qualifiedcandidates.
* Research competitive intelligence.
* Ensure information is properly maintained forreporting purposes.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting for a large firm or agency; experience with financialservices or the insurance industry a plus
* 2 years of experience recruitingGlobal Risk Advisor or Engineering professionals; experience recruitingconsultants Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environmentrequired
* Knowledge of key recruiting andrecruiting research craft skills
* Ability to operate within a matrix,geographically dispersed organization
* Demonstrated good communication andinterpersonal skills
* Ability to develop and maintainrelationships
* Ability to interview and assessappropriate potential hires
* Good organizational skills
* Some knowledge of industry andtechnology trends, compensation and benefits
* Knowledge of skill sets of variouspractice areas
* Ability to effectively work withother people and be collaborative and diplomatic
* Negotiating skills
* Proficient in office systems (MSOffice Suite, candidate tracking systems)
* Taleo experience is a plus
Chubb GlobalRisk Advisors is a service of ESIS?, Inc., a Chubb company. Chubb Global RiskAdvisors provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety ofcommercial clients. ESIS' innovative best-in-class approach to program design,integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectationsof our clients' unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years ofexperience, and offerings in both the US and globally, ESIS provides one of theindustry's broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both preand post-loss services. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer tosubsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. Formore information, visit us at www.chubb.com.
Chubb strives to offer a diverseand inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respectare central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upondiverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a waywhere everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity tocontribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package andcomprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, agenerous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan,flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casualdress. At Chubb, we are committed toequal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulationspertaining to it. Our policy is toprovide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions oropportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, geneticinformation, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protectedby law.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website. Please directany questions regarding this opportunity to Kevin Duda.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...