122 Church St
IT Project Manager - Enterprise Forms Team
The IT Project Manager, Enterprise Forms and Distribution Services within the Document Fulfillment team will lead and coordinate document related projects for new products developed in North America as well as production support activities within the Enterprise Forms and Distribution Services teams. This will also include management of the integration between Enterprise Forms and multiple insurance administrative applications. The Document Fulfillment team is responsible for delivering business document related expertise and capabilities which are expected to be reused across Chubb North America. Those capabilities are with regard to the creation, storage for digital and paper distribution of documents. These documents are used to support all aspects of Property and Casualty Insurance business including but not limited to (quotes, binders, policy forms, endorsements, contracts, certificates, customer correspondence, invoices, bills, producer statements, and checks).
The Project Manager will lead and coordinate technology related projects and/or production support activities within the Enterprise Forms and Distribution Services teams as directed by Document Fulfillment Lead. The primary responsibility is to drive the delivery of both Enterprise Forms and Distribution Services projects. The Project Manager will act as a liaison between various business units and CHUBB IT.
* Develop all Project Management artifacts related to product backlog, user stories, requirements, design and development of forms and related corresponding software components.
* Drive the successful completion of all SDLC phases of document related projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Drive successful implementation of insurance forms into the Enterprise Platform, xPression and/or other Forms development software from product development to sunset.
* Support commercial and personal lines of business.
* Support strategic delivery including all digital initiatives, document generation software selection process and
* Manage vendors responsible for delivery.
* Manage business analysts on the team within the scope of assigned projects.
* Work directly with the business to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
* Assist Program manager with the review and approval of vendor estimates and corresponding statement of work including working with vendor management team on contract approvals.
* Assist with development of requirements when needed.
* Provide input into annual budget submission process.
* Provide status reports/updates to Sr. Management.
* Establish relationships and build credibility with business leaders and Sr. IT Management.
* 10 years IT software development experience
* Excellent organizational skills
* Learning Orientation and proven problem solver
* Understands fundamentals of insurance, IT best practices, and technology
* Understands business processes and process improvement
* Validates that solutions achieve desired business result
* Matches business requirements to deliverables
* Proactive identification and management of risks
* Sets and manages stakeholder expectations
* Works effectively across multiple groups (both internal and external)
* Experience with software application integration
* Has experience working with cross functional projects and related communications challenges
* Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and software development using multiple software development methodologies and frameworks including Waterfall and Agile
* Understands insurance forms life cycle from product development to sunset preferred
* Experience in Customer Communications Management software platforms such as Quadient Inspire, OpenText Extream and/or xPression, Smart Communications CCM or related software products* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...