- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
122 Church St
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb's Human Capital Analytics Associate works with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the full data life-cycle, with a keen focus on data relationships/aggregation, analysis and reporting. This role is critical in helping HR deliver insights for strategic decision making.
Working closely with the VP, Global Compensation, this role interacts with a diverse group of internal colleague globally, including other HR and Finance professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure interpretation and usage of data fields and metrics is globally consistent.
* Collate and manage data output from disparate systems (e.g. PeopleSoft HRIS, Taleo Applicant Tracking System (Talent Acquisition), the Talent Portal (L&D), Equity compensation (Fidelity) and Compensation Planning (WTW Reward)).
* Execute on current human capital analytics commitments by delivering high quality analysis of data as specified in a timely manner (e.g. headcount reporting, bonus and equity pool calculation and growth factor analysis, salary movement analysis, turnover analysis, Diversity & Inclusion reporting, compensation planning analytics etc.).
* Explore Chubb's human capital data to derive new or deeper insights which contribute to better decision making.
* Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the format of the reporting is i) insightful ii) creates clarity and iii) where appropriate is actionable and innovate data analysis processes, where possible.
* Partner with the Compensation team on data projects, as needed.
The Human Capital Analytics Associate needs to possess a combination of analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Strong technical (statistical) capabilities.
* Ability to automate and streamline data reporting; building prototype models and dashboards.
* Experience with large, disparate and varied data sets; manipulation of raw data into insight.
* Robust sense of accountability and personal judgment given the confidential information you are working with.
* Intellectually curious with both an analytical and holistic view of solutions.
* High levels of accountability and personal judgment given the confidential nature of the data being used.
* Ability to manage and resolve open items in the context of larger projects.
Education and Experience Requirements
* 0-2 years of prior relevant work experience (including summer or part time roles) or internships preferred
* Relevant degree in the field of research and quantitative methods (e.g. statistics, organizational behavior, data science, economics, math).
* Exposure to research design, visualization techniques and analysis. Exposure to advanced statistical methods (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning predictions and text mining) a plus.
* Ability to summarize findings effectively and high communication and collaboration skills.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: benefit, bonus, compensation, compensation analyst, compensation specialist, incentive compensation analyst, payroll, payroll transformation, pension, specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...