- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
122 Church St
ESIS?, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS' innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients' unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry's broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
* Provide guidance to field staff on complex and large dollar casualty AGL claim investigations, coverage interpretations, litigation, and loss payments and determines adequacy of individual reserve amounts and changes.
* Maintains active diaries and provides oversight of claim office files.
* Facilitates decisions with the insurance carrier on all denials of coverage, monitors, manages, and directs litigation, along with recommendations to appeal judicial decisions, etc.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with insurance carriers and designated claim offices, and approved vendors in an effort to increase productivity with a focus on achieving claims handling excellence.
* Evaluates and approves recommended reserve and settlement amounts within TPA's authority level.
* Conducts reserve and settlement committees with field office staff, home office staff as well as carrier representatives.
* Assists claim offices in the management of a body of claims, where needed. Initiates, develops and releases educational material on coverage, liability investigations, litigation management, case decisions, laws, etc.
* Coordinates and participates in the various AGL Quality Reviews to measure and trend claims handling quality and communicate the results back to the respective offices.
* Oversees and manages the AGL Medicare reporting protocols and processes.
* Participates in various AGL training activities including workshops and claim skill schools.
* Assists Product Management unit in evaluating the field offices' action plans for improvement in quality and service.
* Provides input to Product Management unit on proposed changes to programs, Best Practices, guidelines, standards, measurements and workflows. Assists Product Line Assistant Vice-President as necessary and performs special assignments as required.
* Conducts Quality Reviews in field offices.
* Travel requirements of this position are approximately 30%.
* Seven or more years experience as a field claims representative and additional experience as an AGL Casualty Supervisor or Manager. Litigation experience required.
* Advanced understanding of the tenants of insurance and legal principles; knowledge of P&C claims operating philosophy, litigation management, claims programs and standards.
* Knowledgeable of P&C Group coverage and services.
* Working knowledge of industry best practices and procedures.
* Ability to make prompt, intelligent decisions based upon detailed analysis of complex issues.
* Demonstrated skill in coaching individuals through detailed instructions, frequent demonstration and repeated practice
* Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills and influence management skills.
* Ability to manage and operate a team effectively.
* Ability to facilitate and lead group(s) of people.
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to service to both external and internal customers.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive approach.
* Demonstrated strong relational skills particularly in adverse or high-pressure situations.
* College degree or equivalent with legal background helpful. Insurance designation preferred.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...