- $105,360.00 -158,170.00/year*
122 Church St
This position is responsible for providing technology leadership and solution delivery of Work View platform in North America. This role has accountability for overall health, availability and scalability of the platform as new solutions and additional business groups are implemented. The responsibilities also include positioning the platform in the long term as a viable and cost effective Document / Case Management solution for Chubb enterprise use.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Lead the management of IBM Case Manager / File Net P8 based Work View platform across business solutions, migration and technology refresh projects in North America
* Provide technology oversight, solution design, technology governance and long term strategy for the work view platform and its key components.
* Lead and navigate the teams to resolve complex performance issues with Work View platform by working with various CHUBB teams and Product vendors including IBM, Cognizant, Intellective (PKA Vega) and Microsoft
* Review operations reports to monitor system performance, evaluate service level, security, software version compliance, problem management identification and continuous improvement
* Work with internal partners across Chubb such IT delivery, Infrastructure, Architecture, Security, and external vendor partner groups as required to align solutions, resources and skillsets as needed for delivery and to identify and resolve barriers to drive orchestrated execution
* Build technology skills, cross training and working relationship to create a continuous improvement mindset and high performing team
* Manage and deliver approved local and corporate technology projects including upgrades and tactical solution
* Ensure technical/architecture reviews of proposed solutions are conducted appropriately leveraging the Enterprise Architecture Group
* Provide a technology vision for the platform to support existing and emerging document based workflow needs of CHUBB
* Engage in ongoing research of emerging trends and new technologies which may benefit the corporation's goal of strategically implementing solutions to support the services function
* Digital-enable the platform by providing technology solutions like APIs/microservices and Enable transition to Agile methodology through DevOps pipeline, Agile Architecture
* Bachelor's Degree (required) or Master's Degree (preferred)
* 10 Years of hands on experience with IBM Case Manager Technology Stack. Need good understanding of FileNet P8 5.2, IBM Case Manager 5.2, Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Collector (file system and email), Data cap 9.1, including relevant APIs, installation and patching process, and system administration
* Good understanding of scaling (horizontal/vertical) concepts, deployment of java based FileNet applications, FileNet security concepts, document taxonomy, Workflow, document ingestion, data ingestion, batch vs real time, document export, enterprise search, document capture/OCR , document migration etc.
* Good understanding of document migration principles and technology options
* Good understanding on WebSphere 8.5.x, DB2, Active Directory, SSO (Identity management), entitlement systems for authorization, MS Exchange, etc.
* Preferred experience in Intellective Unity (FileNet based UI framework), Intellective Enterprise Search, Intellective Interchange
* Experience in Agile delivery model
* Proven practical experience with analysis, project management (SDLC) and project delivery
* High service orientation and ability to deliver technology solutions
* Ability to understand a problem or request from multiple perspectives and different points of view
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
* Solid experience with conflict resolution
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assistant, document, front desk, operation, operational support, records management, staff, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...