- $95,175.00 -158,170.00/year*
122 Church St
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS ,INTELLIGENCE, & OPERATIONS
The Assistant Vice President Global Investigations, Intelligence & Operations will be responsible for the direction, management and oversight of all investigations conducted by the Global Safety, Security, & Business Continuity Management (GSSBCM) Department as they relate to both internal and external matters that impact upon the security of the company, its' employees and its' brand. This position will also be responsible for maintaining a proactive approach to security risk management, the analysis and assessment of threats/ vulnerabilities, and the development of risk mitigation strategies. This position also oversees all security and business continuity training programs within the company and assists senior leadership in the formulation of policies, practices and protocols, as well as the execution of crisis management and business continuity plans and operations. This leader will also be responsible for monitoring potentially disruptive domestic and international events that could impact Chubb operations, through close coordination with the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC); manage Global Security operations including outsourced building security contracts, evaluating training, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Chubb GSSBCM standards and provide assistance and direction to Chubb business units for security, logistics and transportation needs of senior executives as directed by the Vice President of Executive Protection and in accordance with the GSSBCM Strategic Plan. This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In collaboration with the Assistant Vice President of Global Security, develops security policy and strategies aimed at mitigating all security and business continuity related risks.
* Identifies, prioritizes and addresses all internal and external security issues, threats and vulnerabilities across the spectrum ranging from the terrorism threat to theft, fraud and other criminal activity.
* Oversees and directs the investigative resources of the GSSBCM department.
* Develops and manages an automated investigative reporting platform that allows for effective and efficient entry and retrieval of data; in-depth analysis, and identification of patterns and trends.
* Provides direct supervision of Security Managers and their respective staffs and functions including oversight of the International Regional Security component of the department.
* Works with the Assistant Vice President of Global Security in assisting all corporate business units with security requirements and enforcement of security policy
* Directs and participates in company-wide security initiatives such as \"Creating an Even More Secure Workplace\" and the \"Security Awareness Program\"; develops and implements workplace violence mitigation strategies.
* Assists the Assistant Vice President of Global Security in achieving financial goals by developing and tracking operational and capital budgets.
* Develops key liaison relationships with senior representatives of the law enforcement, intelligence and governmental regulatory communities, along with other business and corporate security organizations and professional associations.
* Monitors daily domestic and international events as they pertain to Chubb.
* Manage all functions of Global Security Operations; formulate yearly strategy objectives for security operations and contract security services.
* Maintains contacts and liaison with law enforcement and intelligence agencies, other business and corporate security organizations and professional associations.
* Conducts risk assessments and background investigations; assists business units with resolving background investigation issues and discrepancies.
* Assists with security planning for executive travel and corporate events.
* Conducts investigations to include theft, fraud, threats against employees, workplace violence and other issues as directed. May be required to travel in furtherance of investigative and protective duties.
* Maintains the Global Security Investigative database, evaluates and updates current monitoring and reporting systems for effectiveness, metric reporting and calibration with the GSSBCM Strategic Plan.
* Assists in preparing monthly statistics and requested reports for senior management.
* Provides direction to investigative and protection consultants as required.
* Works collaboratively with senior management teams to integrate cross program activities and functions.
SCOPE AND DIMENSIONS:
Reports to: Assistant Vice President, Global Security
Supervision: Responsible for managing security domestically and internationally; transportation consultants, intelligence providers and vendors in support of the GSSBCM mission.
The incumbent will assist the Vice President, Global Security with operational management of executive/employee security, intelligence/information pertaining to Chubb, logistical support, contract building security services, executive transportation, investigative and security surveys. Reports to the Assistant Vice President, Global Security, on a day-to-day basis for the proper conduct of those job-related responsibilities. The incumbent has responsibility to assist in the implementation and management of plans and procedures to accomplish these goals within the Chubb GSSBCM policies, guidelines and Strategic Plan. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the Vice President of Global Security, and must respond immediately and directly to current needs and problems of Chubb on a 24-hour basis and other assignments as directed by the Senior Vice President of Chubb Global Safety, Security & Business Continuity Management.
Interacts with all levels of employees, vendors and government officials.
* A minimum of baccalaureate degree from an accredited academic institution, with a major concentration in administration, business, criminal justice, political science or security management
* Minimum of ten years of public, private or military security with at least four years of significant management experience
* CPP, PSP, PCI or other professional discipline credential or experience preferred
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of information systems, database and internet inquiry and search engines
* Experience and knowledge of current domestic and international events is required
* Demonstrated ability to work well and interact with a diverse work force
* Able to travel internationally and domestically (a minimum of 25%) as necessary
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...