- $96,915.00 -153,250.00/year*
122 Church St
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Chubb is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally.
This entry to mid level AI position within Chubb is part of Applied Data Solutions team that is at the foreftont of developing new innovative data driven solutions.
AI Data Scientist is a highly technical job that uses Machine Learning especially deep learning to develop solutions that focuses on deduction and reasoning, knowledge, perception and the ability to automate processes using deep data insights. This person will be working alongside Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analyts, Architects, Developers to develop these solutions.
Ideal candidate for this role is someone with a strong background in computer programming, statistics, and data science who is eager to tackle problems with innovative thinking without compromising detail business insights. You are adept at solving diverse business problems by utilizing a variety of different tools, strategies, machine learning techniques, algorithms and programming languages
* Experience with data and machine learning services using Azure is required
* Deep understanding of ML concepts such as Probabilistic Models, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Neural Networks, Ensembling. Understanding of Deep Learning is preferred
* Experience in a major AI/NLP platform (e.g. API.ai, Wit.ai etc.) is a must
* Extensive experience working with Data APIs (Working with RESTful endpoints and/or SOAP)
* Significant programming experience (with above technologies as well as Java, R and Python on Linux) a must
* Ability to work with business partners to understand problems and solution expectations to frame hypothesis
* Must have strong problem solving skills
* Multi-tasking along with strong organization and time management skills is a must
* Masters in Computer Science or related educational background
* 2-5 years of advanced AI and machine learning techniques and applications
* Microsoft Azure certifications a huge plus
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data architect, data engineer, data manager, data management, data quality, erp, mongo database administrator, sql
Associated topics: data administrator, data center, data integrity, data manager, database, database administrator, etl, hbase, mongo database, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...