Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
Real Estate is a fast-paced and exciting industry that is always moving and changing. We are searching for creative, dynamic and bright Real Estate Specialists to join our company. Buying and selling real estate can be an overwhelming and difficult process for a client, so they depend on specialists like you to help them. In this position, you will help clients prepare their home for sale and will help them find a new home that fits their wants and needs. This role requires you to be communicative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.
In this role, you will...
* Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
* Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
* Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
* Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
* Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
* Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
* Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible
As an employer, we will...
* Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
* Guide you through the real estate licensing process
* Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
* Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is the dominant market leader in training up top-notch real estate agents. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region. Our agents are also devoted members of the community and our culture reflects the value we place on our family, friends and neighborhoods.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Loading some great jobs for you...