Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional
Compensation: $77,290.00 - $184,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
A Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional walks clients through both the sale and purchase of their home. In this position, you will help clients with every aspect of getting their home ready for sale and finding a new home that fulfills their needs. Real Estate is a challenging and exhilarating business where no two days of work are the same. This position appeals to those who have a passion for customer service, communication and enjoy working with a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
* Assist clients with preparing their home for sale and provide resources for getting their home ready for showings
* Help clients with their property search by showing them homes
* Mediate negotiations between your clients and potential buyers and sellers and offer advice as needed
* Create marketing strategies to optimize home sales
* Study and understand the local real estate environment and keep updated on recent home sales
* Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is the dominant market leader in training up top-notch real estate agents. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region. Our agents are also devoted members of the community and our culture reflects the value we place on our family, friends and neighborhoods.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, residential, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...