Pediatric Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Registered Nurse to fill the role of Clinical Supervisor to assist the Director of Nursing in the supervision of the internal nursing team and the services of the Health Care Agency. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 1 year of hands on nursing experience
- Minimum one year of pediatric experience required
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or adults
Responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Promote the level of clinical expertise required of staff to provide safe, high quality nursing care
- Review physicians orders and compare to the plans of care and documentation
- Ensure adherence to State, Federal and Aveanna policy and procedures
- Internal case management, evaluation and development of field nursing staff
- Lead orientation and competency assessment of clinical staff
Benefits of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bsn, care, coronary, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...