Loss Prevention Officer (Unarmed) - Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: $27,150.00 - $38,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
SOS Security LLC has an immediate job opening for Loss Prevention Officers in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Essential Duties May Include:
* Customer Service
* Creating incident reports, and notifying appropriate personnel in the event of an emergency
* HSD or equivalent required
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
* 2 years experience as a Loss Prevention Officer
* Must have reliable means of transportation
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* Must be able to communicate with other security and facility personnel over basic phone and radio systems
* Must be able to pass background check
* Must be able to pass drug screening
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Conditional offer of employment contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug test
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
* Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work a minimum of 30 hours per week)
* Retirement: 401K
* Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security LLC is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Executive Protection; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and System Design, Installation, Service and Support.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
Associated topics: alarm, countermeasure, explosive detection, loss prevention, patrol, patrol officer, protect, secure, security, security officer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...