- Airgas, Inc
223 2nd Ave
JOB TITLE Software Development Manager-eBusiness
Do you have experience managing software development for eBusiness applications? Do you have solid Project Management skills?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the ideal position for you! JOB SUMMARY:
The Software Development Manager - eBusiness will be responsible for managing the full software development lifecycle for Airgas' eBusiness applications. Position will coordinate support and projects with internal developers and consultants and will be responsible for deployment of each project. This candidate will be expected to work with product managers, business leads, and IT leads to establish priorities and functional requirements to delivery business priorities. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for managing day to day development projects and support
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects
- Responsible for the development, implementation and support of application interfaces between strategic business systems to both internal and external clients
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of all customized software applications implemented
- Required to communicate with internal clients, external clients, and vendors throughout the development and testing process
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers
- Responsible to use leadership skills and knowledge to improve team efficiency
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting Information Technology professional with a minimum BS/BA degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience of 3 years as a successful manager in the Information Systems/Technology area
We take care of you:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, including 2 years in developing software applications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with Interfacing between custom internal and external vendor systems
- The successful candidate must be comfortable managing a fast paced and rapidly changing development environment
- Demonstrated capability for collaborating with multiple departments
- Must be a team player, possess high-energy level, and be a self-starter
- The ability to proactively manage a complex environment with minimal downtime
- Ability to apply conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more! Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access? telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...