- Adecco USA
- $29,530.00 -46,830.00/year*
809 Golf View Rd
Partnerships between Adecco and a local client always give great benefits! While working as a Warehouse Package Handler for Adecco at a local client, you will earn $13.00-14.50/hr and receive a weekly paycheck. These are temp to perm opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience.
As a Warehouse Package Handler at a local client you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Organizes lists of garments needed
- Picks and packs garments in totes
- Accurately marks lists with corrections where discrepancies exist
- Must be able to enter corrections from lists into computer
- Helps with location and list audits
- Maintains clutter free and safe work area
- Follows and executes all safety, security, and administrative routines
- Sorts and stages recyclables
- Retrieves loaded totes/racks and load trucks with merchandise and secures with a seal
- Notifies a manager of any discrepancies or damages
- Breaks down and sorts cartons/totes/pallets daily from arriving trailers
- Confirms quantities of new production received
- Stores cartons into predetermined locations
- Accurately scans variants and location barcodes
These Warehouse Package Handler jobs are entry-level positions. Training is provided and only RF Scanner experience is required! This is an excellent opportunity to earn $13.00-14.50/hr while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Requirements for Warehouse Package Handler jobs include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
No set rotation on days-one Saturday or Sunday off and then one other day off during the week.
- 1st shift Sunday-Saturday
- 2nd shift M-F
- 3rd Shift Sunday-Friday-will go to 7 days-newest shift March/April goal of 7 days
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Package Handler job in Burlington, NJ, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, dockworker, forklift, handler, logistics engineer, logistics operation, operator warehouse, pallet, servicer, unloading
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...