CDL Class A Truck Drivers
Ohio, Missouri, Maryland & Pennsylvania
ACERTUS founded in 1997, AmeriFleet has been North America s biggest and best vehicle logistics provider for over a generation.
Hiring CDL Class A Drivers:
- Must be 24 years of age.
- Contract drivers that have at least one year of driving OTR.
- Experience whether it is driveaway or traditional OTR.
- Drivers that will represent the company, themselves and our clients in a professional manner.
- Good driving record no more 6 points and clean background.
- Must have knowledge of logging to be considered to drive DOT vehicles.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW TOW HITCHES TO OUR VEHICLES.
Benefits and Pay:
- Complete the orientation and we pay for ($80 a day; $65 toward hotels; travel 75 miles to orientation or more .54 cents a mile zip code to zip code).
- Pay per tariff miles and class of vehicle.
- We pay 80% upfront and 20% at the end of the run.
- It includes the fuel and we do ask for the fuel receipts back.
- The reimbursements that are given back at 100% are for tolls, equipment (fire extinguishers, first aid kit, washer fluid, etc) purchase for a vehicle that it is in compliance, last fill fuel fill-up per client request/approval, trip passes.
- All payments are released on your comdata card.
- We pay downtime for breakdowns up to 8 hours, car detail waits, maintenance wait, title, and registration, etc.
- Contractors are 1099 at the end of the year.
- We do not force dispatch and encourage referrals in which we give referral fees.
- Driver bonus incentives.
- All vehicles are Fleet vehicles and are on a repair maintenance program.
To apply and learn more, please complete the quick application to the right and if on a mobile device the application is below.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...